• hammersmithhead

Weather Update

The Committee continue to monitor the forecast for Sunday and in particular are considering:

a. The Met Office yellow warning for wind on Saturday when crews are likely to be loading and trailing boats.

b. The Met Office yellow warning for rain and the general forecast for Sunday.

c. The increasing flow rates upriver.

At present the Committee intend to meet on Thursday evening and will make announce any changes following that meeting.

1,043 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

2021 Event Cancelled

Update from the committee, 11th January 2021 We have been working towards holding an event for 2021. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, the likely length of this lockdown and restrictions means

2021 Event - 21st Feb 2021

We are currently planning to go ahead with the 2021 event on the above date. As you will appreciate, this will be dependant upon any government restrictions that may be in place at the time of the eve

Refunds 2020

Thanks for all your entries this year. Aware of the costly winter incurred by many clubs with flooding due to the storms, the committee has decided to fully refund all entries for last weekends cancel

Contact: 07932 085054

©2018 by Hammersmith Head. Proudly created with Wix.com