• hammersmithhead

Weather Update

The forecast for the race is currently for a gusty day. There may also be a lot of rainwater adding to the stream. The committee are aware of the conditions and are monitoring the situation. we will keep you updated on the situation throughout the week. We will be looking to make a final decision on Friday.

370 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

2021 Event Cancelled

Update from the committee, 11th January 2021 We have been working towards holding an event for 2021. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, the likely length of this lockdown and restrictions means

2021 Event - 21st Feb 2021

We are currently planning to go ahead with the 2021 event on the above date. As you will appreciate, this will be dependant upon any government restrictions that may be in place at the time of the eve

Refunds 2020

Thanks for all your entries this year. Aware of the costly winter incurred by many clubs with flooding due to the storms, the committee has decided to fully refund all entries for last weekends cancel