• hammersmithhead

Refunds 2020

Thanks for all your entries this year. Aware of the costly winter incurred by many clubs with flooding due to the storms, the committee has decided to fully refund all entries for last weekends cancelled race. This is an exception for this year to override our published cancellation policy. We have many unrecoverable and fixed costs but will use our reserve fund to cover these. Obviously, this has eaten into our reserves and it may not be possible to offer similar levels of refunds in the future if the weather goes against us.

Refunds have been made via BROE.


14 views

Recent Posts

See All

Race Cancelled

Due to the predicted high winds and fast flowing stream we have taken the decision to cancel the race on Sunday. Conditions would make safe marshalling impossible. We will communicate on refunds after

Weather Update

The Committee continue to monitor the forecast for Sunday and in particular are considering: a. The Met Office yellow warning for wind on Saturday when crews are likely to be loading and trailing boat

Weather Update

The forecast for the race is currently for a gusty day. There may also be a lot of rainwater adding to the stream. The committee are aware of the conditions and are monitoring the situation. we will k

Contact: 07932 085054

©2018 by Hammersmith Head. Proudly created with Wix.com